Please pray for:
- Chris Hawthorne the Principal with all his responsibilities. Chris and his family have had to travel back to the UK because Chris’ mother is unwell and requires support and care during this difficult period. At the moment Chris and family are not sure how long they will be in the UK
- Andy Symons and the other staff and workers. Andy and family have remained on PIZ site with a few staff members. Please pray that all staff will be kept safe from the coronavirus
- Guidance for the Board in Zambia as they look to God to find and appoint a Vice-Principal
- The students - Please pray that they will also be kept safe from the coronavirus, and that it will not affect adversely them. As the students study online in their homes we know it is not the same as face to face lecturing. The course is for one year only and if the college does not open in the second term the timetable will be badly affected
- It costs £3,400 to train one student per year. £90,000 to keep the college running per year
- Andrew as he writes to Trusts and Foundations for funding. And also as he engages with individuals and churches at a distance seeking support for the college
- The 72 Alumni.
- PIZ as they seek to develop the Alumni programme. We need partnerships with churches to send the students to plant churches
- Infrastructure for the site and the Farm Enterprise
That the sales of produce and chickens will go well and patience and wisdom when the electricity is switched off for long periods due to load shedding.
- There is a need at the college to build (i) extra toilets on site (ii) houses for general workers (iii) a guard’s house. Please pray that God will provide the needed resources to put up these buildings this year (website: Buildings)
- The solar project - phase two
Pray for funds to be raised for the completion of Phase two - for the whole PIZ site to be Solar powered. Project Solar
- The USA support group
- UK Costs
A regional prayer meeting is held quarterly in Nottingham – for further details please contact Andrew or follow us on Facebook to see the latest events.