Please pray for:
- Chris Hawthorne the Principal with all his responsibilities
- Andy Symons and the other staff and workers
- Guidance for the Board in Zambia as they look to God to find and appoint a Vice-Principal
- The students at the start of their studies
- It costs £3,400 to train one student per year. £90,000 to keep the college running per year
- Andrew as he applies to Trusts and speaks at churches, and attends conferences to highlight the work
- The 72 Alumni.
- PIZ as they seek to develop the Alumni programme. We need partnerships with churches to send the students to plant churches
- Infrastructure for the site and the Farm Enterprise
That the sales of produce and chickens will go well and patience and wisdom when the electricity is switched off for long periods due to load shedding.
- The solar project - phase one
Please pray for Tim as he has travelled out to do the work with the help of a local electrical firm. Pray for wisdom and patience and the ability to get finish phase one on time. Pray also Tim's daughter Bethany who has travelled with him
Pray for funds to be raised for the completion of phase two - for the whole PIZ site to be Solar powered.
- The USA support group
- UK Costs
A regional prayer meeting is held quarterly in Nottingham – for further details please contact Andrew or follow us on Facebook to see the latest events.