- We thank God for the infrastructural development that has taken place so far at the college. We are in need of more resources to build a campus centre, a conference hall, another staff house, a conference centre (for income generation), farm houses (for income generation) and a clinic.
- We thank God for the specialist committees that have been set up recently by the board in Zambia to address a number of things that have been pending. These committees are; (i) Enterprise, (ii) Finance / Fundraising, (iii) Site Management / Building, (iv) Academic. Pray that the committees will functional well.
- Please pray for the student recruitment exercise which is ongoing for the 2019 intake of students.
- We thank God for providing two full time lecturers, a principal and a senior lecturer. Please pray that a third lecturer will join the team by the end of 2018.
- Please pray for the Proclamation Conference that is to be held in November 2018.
Please pray for partners across the globe – for prayer as well as financial support. This is a long term project and we are praying that PIZ will make a spiritual impact in Zambia for generations to come.